Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Economic Nudity! I encourage others to research the facts for themselves and develop and understanding of what drives our decisions and our economy. If you would like to guest post, the following guidelines will apply:
- Because you gave me a post does not mean it will actually get posted.
- All posts should offer economic or financial analysis be sourced andfactually supported.
- Posts must be original.
- Feel free to run you topic by me beforehand.
- Posts should be between 750 and 1500 words.
- Please edit for punctuation, grammar, and spelling errors.
- Feel free to use formatting, bullets, and lists. Also feel free to use CLEAN tables and charts to support your data.
- Please submit in MS Word format.
- Feel free to include a brief bio of yourself or a link to your blog at the end of your post.
- All posts, after submission, become property of Economic Nudity.
- Economic Nudity does not compensate for posts.
- Adherence to these rules with significantly increase the likelihood your work will be published.
- NOTE: I reserve the right to edit/tweak your post before publishing it to my blog.
Note that if your guest post is accepted, it can take up to three weeks to publish your post. You will be notified if your post is not accepted for publication. As I mentioned, feel free to contact me regarding your post idea and I would be glad to share feedback.
Please email you guest post to email@example.com and include “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. Also include the following:
- Your full name/blogger name
- Your blog URL (if applicable)
- Post title
- Actual Post
- Attach images you would like to include in your post
- A short bio